About this position
We are looking for Flutter Mobile Developers responsible for developing cross-platform mobile applications.
What are you going to do?
- Building modern and cross-platform mobile applications using Flutter.
- Collaborating with the Planning and Design teams to bring ideas to life.
- Performing app profiling and improving performance.
- Improving code quality through code reviews.
- Developing new features, maintaining code, and fixing/debugging issues.
You need to have:
- One or more published Flutter apps on the App Store / Play Store.
- Good understanding of Flutter and Dart.
- Beginner to intermediate level knowledge of Java, Kotlin or Swift.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git etc.
- Willingness to learn about new technologies and trends in mobile.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Working knowledge of Reactive programming is a plus.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in a dynamic and disruptive environment.
- 1+ years of relevant software development experience.
- Strong communication skills.
Thank you! We will review your CV and get in touch soon.
In the meantime, sit back and follow us on social media to stay updated!