About this position
We are looking for a passionate and knowledgeable Frontend Technical Lead who can lead, coach and mentor a strong team of frontend developers.
What are you going to do?
- Requirement analysis, planning, and estimation of the assigned projects in the team with the Project Managers, Developers and Designers.
- Planning and ensuring KRAs and KPIs of all team members.
- Handling coding works or major/complex parts of assigned projects and providing coding help and supervision to team members.
- Maintaining and auditing code/design quality as per set guidelines and standards in assigned projects.
- Testing completed tasks in ongoing projects in a team before sending updates to reporting authority/client.
- Remove the technical impediments of team members.
- Focusing the team to ensure on-time delivery of the agreed task.
- Leading and mentoring teams in both soft and technical skills.
- Help set and fulfil the engineering hiring plan for the team including sourcing, screening and interviewing.
- Represent the team in engineering and product meetings.
- Keep abreast of the changes in the industry and champion new technologies and development processes within the team.
- Work with teams across Squareboat to ensure a seamless user experience for our client's customers.
- Drive new features and improve performance.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation, Pickup and finish the assigned technical task within the defined timeline.
- Writing high-quality code as per the company’s coding standards and guidelines.
You need to have:
- 5+ years of relevant software development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent professional experience .
- Open source contributions on GitHub will be a huge plus.
- Experience leading a team of highly skilled engineers.
- Experience working with many cross-functional teams to drive complex projects forward.
- Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in a dynamic and disruptive environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in internet/ Startups/ product development companies is preferred.
Thank you! We will review your CV and get in touch soon.
In the meantime, sit back and follow us on social media to stay updated!