About this position
Being a QA Engineer means having the passion to deliver rock solid, bug free products to our end users.
What are you going to do?
- Good in Test Planning, Estimation techniques and testing methodologies, including writing and executing test cases.
- Good in Requirement understanding and preparing requirement traceability matrix.
- API testing with Postman and other similar tools.
- Knowledge of scripting and automation is a plus.
- Solid knowledge of QA testing methodologies, concepts, processes, and documentation
- User interfaces testing.
- Mobile applications testing of Android and iOS apps.
- Knowledge of API documentation tools like Swagger etc.
- Security testing tools and basic scripting knowledge is a plus.
- Testing complex APIs, web and mobile-based applications that reference database back-end systems and reproduces, debugs, and isolates problems and verifies fixes.
- Perform manual QA testing including functional testing, system testing & regression testing.
- Participate in the review and analysis of business requirements, functional specifications and design documents.
- Partner with engineering teams to stay informed of new technologies being introduced and to ensure that system components are designed for testability.
You need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- 3+ years of relevant software testing experience, preferably in multiple domains.
- Should have a good working knowledge of Manual Testing.
- Knowledge of Automation Testing will be a big plus point.
- Understanding of business use cases/user stores and developing test cases/scripts.
- Strong knowledge of QA testing methodologies, concepts, processes, and documentation.
- Strong knowledge of API testing and DB testing along with performance testing.
- Strong experience in working with web-based user interfaces, and mobile applications with tools like Postman etc.
- Creatively think outside the box to identify potential problems, and increase coverage for testing framework.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in Internet/ Startups/ IT services companies is preferred.
Thank you! We will review your CV and get in touch soon.
In the meantime, sit back and follow us on social media to stay updated!