About this position
You will lead by example and be a coach and mentor to the rest of the team members. You will work closely with all the designers and developers in ensuring high quality of deliverables while following the best practices.
What are you going to do?
- Lead, Coach and mentor a strong and passionate team of developers.
- Drive new features and improve performance.
- Define or Review architectural standards and processes
- Drive performance analysis and optimization efforts
- Help set and fulfil the engineering hiring plan for the team including sourcing, screening and interviewing
- Represent the team in engineering and product meetings
- Work with teams across Squareboat to ensure a seamless user experience for our client's customers
- Keep abreast of the changes in the industry and champion new technologies and development processes within the team
You need to have:
- 5+ years of relevant software development experience with 1+ years of preferable work experience as a team lead.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in leading a team of highly skilled software engineers
- Experience in working with many cross functional partners to drive complex projects forward
- Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in a dynamic and disruptive environment
- Excellent communication skills
Thank you! We will review your CV and get in touch soon.
In the meantime, sit back and follow us on social media to stay updated!